vendredi 2 mars 2007

Molly's New York cheese cake

For once, this recipe won't be the translation of the one I put on the French blog, because the girl who gave it to me, my American penpal Molly, gave it in English, so I will write it as it was originally, without any change like I did in the French version.

NEW YORK CHEESECAKE

Preheat oven to 500°F.
Make crust w/: shortbread cookies or graham crackers, 1/2 stick of butter, + 1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar



Cake: Mix well:

5 boxes of cream cheese (2 1/2 pounds)

1 3/4 cups sugar
3 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
5 large eggs
2 large egg yolks
1/2 cup heavy cream
Pour into pan.
Bake at 500°F for 15 minutes; then at 200°F for 1 hour.
Let cake cool.
Refrigerate.

Bon appetite!
Enjoy!
Molly (taken from Joy of cooking book)

Aucun commentaire: